What is the Blair Chiropractic technique and what makes it special?
The nervous system controls and regulates all parts and functions in the body. If the head and neck are not in proper alignment, it can disrupt vital brain messages to any part of your body. This can cause countless health problems and pain anywhere in the body, including organ dysfunction and other conditions that you would not normally associate with a problem originating at the top of your neck.
The Blair Chiropractic technique is a highly specialized system of locating and correcting nerve interference in the upper spine, also known as a subluxation, where we can specifically correct one area of the spine to allow the rest of the spine to become healthy and stable again, significantly reducing the amount of adjusting and intervention.
Blair chiropractic doctors utilize precise x-rays of the upper spine to determine which way the vertebrae has misaligned so that an accurate and specific adjustment may be tailored and administered to that individual.
- Precise x-rays allow the Blair chiropractor to custom tailor the adjustment to your neck.
- The adjustment is light force with no twisting or popping.
- The Blair chiropractor uses objective tests to know when to adjust the neck.
- The custom adjustment that “holds” for long a long time, so your body is working at it’s best for weeks, months or years so people do not need frequent adjustments.
- The result is people enjoy better health, less pain, less illness and greater quality of life.
If you are looking for efficient and effective upper cervical care, seeing an experienced and trustworthy Blair chiropractor near Escondido, like Rickards Precision Chiropractic & Wellness, is highly recommended.